CAMEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partner Models

3 posters

Go down

Partner Models Empty Partner Models

Post by CatieWalsh Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi All!
If you have been directed to this post, you stated that you were interested in, or are currently using some kind of partner model in your analyses. Please use this forum to connect with each other either in person or online... It would be great if we could share knowledge and advice with each other!
CatieWalsh
CatieWalsh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Partner Models Empty Hi Jeff!

Post by LeaMartin Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 am

Is it fitting that there are only two people interested in partnership models?
LeaMartin
LeaMartin

Back to top Go down

Partner Models Empty Re: Partner Models

Post by Jeffrey Girard Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:35 am

Fitting indeed! I have worked a lot with Actor-Partner Interdependence Modeling (APIM) models and am now learning the Truth and Bias (T&B) model for dyadic data. I am also interested in dyadic approaches to time-series analysis. How about you?
Jeffrey Girard
Jeffrey Girard
Admin

http://www.jmgirard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeaMartin Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 am

I haven't worked with any partner data as of yet, but I am pretty interested in Actor-Partner interdependence and independence and how that relates to dyad level variables, individual differences, and all that good stuff. I haven't heard of the Truth and Bias model though, what is that? Time-series is also something that I think is really cool with partner data. Are you implementing that now or is it something you are hoping to do more of in the future?
LeaMartin
LeaMartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down