CAMEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member profile: Christie Musket

Go down

Member profile: Christie Musket Empty Member profile: Christie Musket

Post by ChristieMusket Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Biography: I’m a 3rd year PhD student in the Clinical psych program at Pitt, and I’m also in the joint Pitt-CMU CNBC (center for the neural basis of cognition) program.

Research interests: I am interested in genetic effects and developmental processes in schizophrenia, with a particular interest in negative symptoms (cognitive functioning, social functioning, community functioning, etc). My lab focuses on using extended pedigree family studies and has SNP genotyping, MRI and fMRI, DTI, and self-report data.

Statistical experience: I took ANOVA, regression, and Kirk Erikson’s analysis of imaging data. Recently, I’ve been trying to teach myself how to do confirmatory/exploratory factor analysis/factor invariance/parallel processing, and I can use SOLAR to estimate univariate and bivariate heritabilities.

Software experience: I’m pretty good at SPSS and can do a few limited things in SOLAR, Mplus, and R.

Methodological interests: I would like to get more experience with multilevel structural equation modeling and factor analysis. More generally, I am hoping to be exposed to a lot of different topics even if I don’t foresee using them in the immediate future.

Please feel free to email me there’s anything that I might be helpful with! I’m happy to send any syntax along that could be useful or talk about CNBC/teaching undergrads/psych etc.
ChristieMusket
ChristieMusket

Back to top Go down