CAMEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Member Profile] Jeffrey Girard

Go down

[Member Profile] Jeffrey Girard Empty [Member Profile] Jeffrey Girard

Post by Jeffrey Girard Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Biography:
I am currently a 7th year PhD student in the Clinical Psychology program at the University of Pittsburgh.

Research Interests:
I develop, validate, and apply computational methods for the study of human behavior. I am especially interested in how personality and psychopathology influence affective and interpersonal communication in dyads and small groups. Specific topics include nonverbal behavior, depression, and observational methods.

Statistical Experience:
I have experience with ANOVA, regression, multilevel modeling, structural equation modeling, multilevel structural equation modeling, longitudinal data analysis, time-series analysis, missing data analysis, inter-rater reliability, generalizability theory, meta-analysis, and machine learning.

Software Experience:
I consider myself an expert in MATLAB, proficient with R and Mplus, and passing with SAS.

Methodological Interests:
There is always more to learn! I am most interested in learning about differential equations, mixture models, and item-response theory. I would also like to get more experience with advanced applications of machine learning, time-series analysis, and multilevel structural equation modeling.
Jeffrey Girard
Jeffrey Girard
Admin

http://www.jmgirard.com

Back to top Go down