CAMEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Member Profile]

Go down

[Member Profile] Empty [Member Profile]

Post by LeanneElliott Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Biography:
I am a 4th year student in the Developmental Psychology program working with Heather Bachman and Melissa Libertus

Research Interests:
Broadly, I am interested in understanding how children early school skills, including both academic skills as well as more basic cognitive skills, develop during early childhood in the context of adversity. I am particularly interested in how families and parents influence children's learning of math for children in poverty.

Statistical Experience:
I have taken courses in ANOVA, regression, multilevel modeling (2), structural equation modeling, and advanced longitudinal techniques and feel fairly comfortable discussing all of these topics. I am most comfortable with advanced regression techniques, including multilevel modeling.

Software Experience:
I primarily use Stata for analyses but am proficient with SPSS (especially for data management) and HLM7. I have run analyses in Mplus as well and am fairly proficient, assuming I have access to Google at the same time!

Methodological Interests:
As a developmental student, I am particularly interested in methods that help approximate and model change and growth over time, including latent/multi-level growth curves. I'd like to learn more about some of the advanced applications of SEM including things like latent profile analysis, growth mixture modeling, etc.
LeanneElliott
LeanneElliott

Back to top Go down